KM365 Kindness Club programs provide interactive opportunities for fun, connection, community service and skillbuilding for social emotional well-being that inspire gratitude, compassion and kindness. The result? Kids and teens who take better care of themselves, each other and the world
Where are our clubs?
- In schools (brick and mortar, online, public, private, Title 1)
- OST (Out of School Time – after care, summer programs)
- Summer camps and community programs
- KINDNESS ANYWHERE (online program – all kids and teens, anywhere in the world)
- click here to enroll in our current Kindness Anywhere programs
All KM365 Kindness Club programming supports SEL (Social Emotional Learning). Something that is super close to our hearts is the impact this has on the well-being of our kids and teens including:
- Improved Attitudes (self, school, others)
- Increased Positive Behaviors/Habits
- Increased Peer Acceptance
- Improved Health and Well-Being
- Reduced Stress and Anxiety (including test anxiety)
- Increased Focus and Academic Performance
- Less Bullying
Kids who take care of themselves are able to really get the importance of taking care of others and it shows during the KM365 Kindness Club awareness and community-driven projects that deliver direct services to individuals in need. KM365 collaborates with community foundation and business leaders to share their inspiring stories and engage kids in hands-on projects. Projects include toy drives, collections for food banks, writing thank you letters to soldiers, creating get-well art for sick children in hospitals, and making care packages for foster kids as well as disaster relief fundraising and drives, local projects such as building and maintaining a garden or painting a school bench, and helping at local hospitals.
Click here to find a program near you,
with questions/ to start a program in your school or community!